Friday, May 4, 2018

Winter is for knitting!

I tend to focus my winter pastime on hand quilting 

and knitting.

I recently finished my Tangled Up jumper/sweater

in this wonderful purple colour called Imperial...

Back

I knitted most of this while I was recovering from 

foot surgery last September.


I struggled a little working out the some of the    

seaming, but with the help of a friend, I got there.


Today it was cold enough to wear it....


with a scarf, I made a number of years ago!

I've now started a cardigan....



in this silvery grey yarn.

More details are on my Ravelry page here

Now to baste a quilt, ready for hand quilting!

Happy days!
SUZ



9 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love the purple colour and the pattern of the sweater. It looks very nice on you. Very complimentary.

Karen S said...

Gorgeous. That has turned out so well. Your knitting is beautiful. And I love the colour.
I'm with you. It is perfect to have a knitting project in Winter.

Chookyblue...... said...

It's a love patten on the jumper..... Also a great purple.....

Louise said...

Wow! Your sweater is gorgeous! Love that pattern and the color is great on you. Very flattering!

Anja @ Anja Quilts said...

Great sweater. It's not winter here, but cold enough for a sweater. brrr....

Julie said...

Love a cable knit. The new silvery yarn looks lovely too.

dutchcomfort said...

Lovely purple sweater! Beautifully knitted and it suits you so well!

Granny Maud's Girl said...

I love a good cable jumper in a rich colour! (Yes, even in purple.) This is fab, Susan. You’ll get a lot of wear out of that.

OPQuilt said...

So beautiful! That purple looks great on you--can't imagine knitting a whole sweater. You are so amazing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...